The biomedical sciences industry focuses on fields related to medical healthcare, and comprises the pharmaceutical, medtech, biotech and healthcare services sectors. Biomedical sciences companies considering new manufacturing, R&D and commercial investments in Asia have to consider a myriad of factors when searching for a suitable site. Singapore has a good track record of attracting foreign investment and supporting companies that have invested in the local biomedical sciences scene. This section highlights some of the advantages that Singapore offers to potential investors.
- Singapore’s Economic Climate and Competitive Advantages
- Singapore’s Economic Policies and Key Government Agencies
- Incentives and Grants Relevant to the Biomedical Sciences Industry
- Workforce Competency in the Biomedical Sciences Industry
- Infrastructure for the Biomedical Sciences Industry
- Siting a Biomanufacturing Facility in Singapore
- Singapore – Best Place in Asia to Live, Work and Play